domingo, 16 de enero de 2011

SOMETHING BROUGHT FROM INDIA


Before I went to India, my friend asked me about an order... I created something with images from there, with clothes from there, with soul from there.
It was a challenge between abstract and modern into a classic-colonial house, it was a hard work but finally... was fun.
I want dedicate it to the people who speaks telugu and to the new life that borned (she will be on her mothers arms soon)

Antes de ir a India, mi amigo me encargó una obra... cree entonces algo con imagenes de allí, con telas de allí, con alma de allí...
Fue un reto entre abstracto y moderno dentro de una casa clasica-colonial, un duro trabajo pero finalmente... fue divertido.
Yo quiero dedicarselo a la gente que habla Telugu y a la nueva vida que ya nació (ella estará en los brazos de su madre pronto, ¡animo!).

1 comentario:

  1. Tan solo decir que fue un gran desafío, no solo por la combinación de estilos sino por agradar a no mujer. Y fue resuelto con éxito.

    I just want to say that it was a really great challenge, not only because of the combinación of different styles but also convincing my wife. Succesfully finished, my wife loves it

    ResponderEliminar