lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

COLORES DE NUEVA VIDA - NEW LIFE´S COLOURS




I had to say thanks Alonso-Quirós´hospitality because they teached me that we need to belive in people and give ourself more.
I was painting it with fabi´s mom (Ana) who has tecnic to paint.
A part of this piece of art was created, in my last night before I chose to change my life again and come here to live new adventures, other pieces in this new age... finally, art

Tengo que dar las gracias porque la hospitalidad Alonso-Quirós me enseña que tenemos que creer en las personas y darnos más a los demás.
Yo estuve pintando mano a mano con la mama de Fabi, que tiene técnica.
Parte de esta obra fue creada en mi última noche antes de elegir cambiar mi vida de nuevo y venir aquí a vivir nuevas aventuras. la otra parte en esta nueva etapa... finalmente, arte.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario